Beyonce's short film, "Yours and Mine", released for the anniversary of her self-titled album "Beyonce". The short, like the album, embodies the themes of love, fame, feminism, death and growth. Bey narrates the entire film, giving us a glimpse of her world through her eyes. Her honest energy and transparency allowed us to connect with her wholeheartedly for eleven minutes and 30 seconds. Here are five of our favorite Bey Quotes from the short:
1. "When you grow up, when you learn a few thing you're no longer afraid of letting go."
2. "I feel like my body is borrowed and this life is very temporary."
3. If I hadn't gone through some of the painful experiences in my life I would not be me."
4. It all starts when you can look at yourself in the mirror and say I like that person, you know?
5. Theres nothing like having a witness to your life